As a Servite Community all that we do stems from our values. These values have accompanied us from the start of our journey and are expressed in our daily experience.
Click here to read our Community News
Feedback from partner organisations:
Some feedback from partner organisations -
- “Very helpful the students supported the children at lunchtime and interacted well will all the reception children in the hall and playground.”
- “Lovey to see young people in the nursery.”
- “The girls were a pleasure to have around in this setting (nursery); they were positive, humorous and focused on the tasks they were given.”
- “The girls were focused and engaged in the spirit of the scheme.”
- “The support the students provided was very helpful to our residents. It provided a positive change for our residents and it helped to meet with others who brought a different point-of-view.”
Our Lady's is widely recognised in the community for all the extensive hours in volunteering, fundraising and hard work in promoting Servite Values to as many people as possible.
Click on the letters below to read just some of the thanks we have received in recognition of our hard work.
“The school’s commitment to action for social justice is outstanding ”
“...the only thing that counts is faith working through love ”
“The school’s contribution to the Common Good is second to none. Pupils flourish at Our Lady’s High School and their spiritual, moral, cultural and social development is good - Diocese Inspection 2017”
“Classroom religious education has a high status in the minds of the pupils - Diocese Inspection 2017”