Year 12 Students Friday 28th Feb 2020
Schedule for Friday 28th Feb 2020
The Emirates Stadium, Hornsey Road, London, N7 7AJ
PLEASE MEET MR BAILEY AND MR EARNSHAW OUTSIDE THE MATCH DAY BOX OFFICE / ARSENAL STORE ON HORNSEY ROAD. PLEASE MEET US AT 11.45 PROMPTLY.
WE WILL THEN PROCEED TO THE EVENT AS ONE WHOLE YEAR GROUP
ONE OR TWO OF YOU HAVE YET TO REGISTER - PLEASE DO SO
1. Online Registration - Please ensure that your students register online prior to the event at:
I have attached a clear guide for students to register online. (Note that staff and teachers do not need to do this.) Please ensure students have their tickets ready to show at the entrance, printed out or on their phones.
2. Duration of Visit – approximately two hours. After you have finished looking at the university stands, speaking to admissions officers and other university staff you are free to depart,
3. Code of Conduct – Please find attached a code of conduct which is a new regulation at the Emirates Stadium that all visitors must abide by.
4. Bags - Please, where possible, ask your students not to bring bags or to leave them on the coach. We appreciate that some students may need to bring their bags but the Emirates understandably conduct thorough bag searches, so leaving these behind will allow your students to enter the stadium more quickly.
5. Lunch, Food and Snacks - Students can bring packed lunches and will also be able to purchase lunch and snacks at the venue.
6. Contact Numbers - In case you need any help on the day please call: Jude – 07717442430 or Clarissa – 07425878546
8. Public Transport - If you are travelling via public transport please let us know if you require further assistance. The nearest London Underground stations are Holloway Road and Arsenal, both are on the Piccadilly Line and a three minute walk away. Drayton Park is the nearest Overground Station which is also a three minute walk to the stadium. Finsbury Park and Highbury and Islington stations are also extremely close. Three entrances will be open so you can arrive at any part of the stadium.